Teakwood ~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle Sm Glass Jar
Teakwood ~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle was designed with the Robust, Hands-on and Woods loving type of male in mind. It is scented with A rich and intriguing blend of falling leaves, fresh citrus, fireside warmth, Indonesian teakwood, patchouli and amber. The only true way to describe it is WOW!
HOW TO USE:
Proper Candle care helps to ensure quality & longevity of your Soy candles. Steps to follow:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
Safety first best practice:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.