Roma ~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle
Bring the garden party to life with this incredibly realistic scent of freshly crushed tomato leaf from the garden. Our Roma~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle is green and herbal, yet still light and airy enough to boost any room with a base of green leaves and moss intensifies the earthiness of the fragrance. The aroma of just-plucked, green tomato leaves blends with hints of lemon peel and fresh summer herbs...
Made with ALL natural soy wax. It is sure to leave coming back for more...
HOW TO USE:
Proper Candle care helps to ensure quality & longevity of your Soy candles. Steps to follow:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
Safety first best practice:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.