Winter Sweater ~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle Sm Glass Jar
Warm and Cozy is what comes to mind with this Winter Sweater ~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle. This one has been in my Holiday Collection repeatedly year after year for good reason! It’s just that good, for sure you're going to want to get your hands on these because it'll probably be the first to be sold out! Blended with a complex mix of wild cypress, ozone, kaffir lime, sea salt, oud, elemi, leather, amber, ocean moss, frankincense and clean & crisp notes of ocean mist, Argentina lemon, and white tea, mimosa, lotus, lily, cedar wood, and musk making this blend utterly irresistible..
Made with ALL natural soy wax. It is sure to leave coming back for more...
HOW TO USE:
Proper Candle care helps to ensure quality & longevity of your Soy candles. Steps to follow:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
Safety first best practice:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.