Noel~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle
Noel ~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle
Capture the magic of Christmas all season long with the delightful aroma of this candle. A decadent and mouthwatering dessert fragrance, with notes of sea salt, caramelized sugar, and rich brown sugar envelope the nutty pecan and hazelnut. Vanilla, tonka bean, and caramel enhance the buttery goodness of this delicious treat..
HOW TO USE:
Proper Candle care helps to ensure quality & longevity of your Soy candles. Steps to follow:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
Safety first best practice:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.