Ginger & Spice ~ Natural Hand Poured Soy Candle
Feeling nostalgic for the warmth, family, and of course, a craving for sweet treats holiday season conjures? Then this Ginger and Spice Candle is the perfect for holiday scent to have around. With the rich aromas of something delicious wafting from the kitchen. Crystalized ginger dominates a medley of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and allspice, with hints of citrus and a dash of vanilla in this mouthwatering fragrance.!
Made with ALL natural soy wax. It is sure to leave coming back for more...
HOW TO USE:
Proper Candle care helps to ensure quality & longevity of your Soy candles. Steps to follow:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
Safety first best practice:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.